Bye, Bye Cadi
Well, James did a lot of thinking while I was in surgery and decided that he didn't want to keep the Cadillac. As much as we absolutely loved it, it was too flashy for James. The night of my surgery he tried to talk me into going with him to carmax and return it. Luckily, I was able to talk him into waiting until wednesday night so I could have a little more time to get back to normal before he drug me across town to sign a bunch of papers. After returning the car, they handed us a check for the difference from our saturn car loan and what they gave us for it. The amount turned out to be almost to the dollar exactly how much we still needed to save for adoption. (So all of our adoption paperwork is filled out and ready to be mailed in.)After returning the Cadillac we drove over to the Honda dealership and ordered the Civic we had originally set out to buy. Our car hasn't came in yet, but as soon as it does I will post a picture of it.
I am writing a post about my surgery and the outcome on our infertility blog. I know there are some new readers that may not know we have this so if you would like to be invited to read it please leave me a comment with your email address. Even if I don't know you, just explain who you are and I will be happy to send you an invite.