Another blog

I have started another blog. This one isn't upbeat and is much more personal. It's about our struggles to start a family. My doctor has suggested that I write out my feelings as a form of therapy and a way to relieve the stress I feel about this situation. Since I absolutely hate to write in a journal, I decided I would start another. This way our family and friends can keep up to date with everything that's happening in that area of our life. I know many people don't know how to talk to us about it or are afraid to bring it up, so now you won't have to. Although, I am fine talking about it. James, not so much. So please feel free to leave comments and questions. I have set this blog as private because it is very personal and may be depressing to some people. If you would like to be invited to read it, please give me your email address so I can add you to it.

Comments

Lisa Miller said…
If you wouldn't mind I'd like to read it. My email is mmiller9@bak.rr.com. I firmly believe in writing our feelings out to help us in our struggles. It has helped me in my life with painful things I've dealt with. I applaud you for doing this.
Erica said…
Mine is ericas47@hotmail.com
Kolbri said…
kolbri@pfgltd.com
The Gage Cage said…
If you're comfortable sharing with me. If not, I understand.

kgagerealestate@hotmail.com
Laura said…
Kresta...I want to be invited. Thanks for being willing to share your experiences to benefit others too. It's easy to look at other people and think their lives are perfect when we've all got our own struggles. I like candid and real people like you. I'd love to be invited. lauraostewart@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
I would like to read it as well. If you don't want me to, I understand!

ETKellysWife@gmail.com
Brooke said…
I think blogs are great!!! I've been thinking about you guys a lot and I'm so excited you came across my blog If it's ok with you I'd like to read it and offer any support or insight i might have from my very limited experience...
brookeolsen620@gmail.com
Kate said…
add me please... kmehlman@gmail.com
amyburb said…
Add me too please! Though my experience wasn't nearly as long as yours, I have a little understanding of what you're feeling. I'd love to hear your feelings. amyb@theworks.com
T said…
I would like to hear your story and be here in any way you might need!
Anonymous said…
I would like to read it if you don't mind. I refuse to acknowledge it yet, but I could be in the same boat soon

Angel_michele_iwu@yahoo.com
Hey Tina, I need your email address so I can send you an invite. Thanks
T said…
tinamarieballard@hotmail.com
Sorry, thought you had it!
AubreAnn said…
LovinItPink@aol.com you guys are considered family to me. i love you two and echo...we'll keep praying for you. we're going to the temple next weekend XOXO
Kraucyk said…
If you don't mind... gkkraucyk@gmail.com. However, no worries. We can always chat when I see you.

Popular Posts