Hawaii- December 5th & 6th

Our last 2 days on the island were very low key. On Friday December 5th, James' Mom and Dad went to Pearl Harbor and Pali Lookout. James and I stayed behind and shopped all down Waikiki then we did more snorkeling. On Saturday, we finally made our way to the Swap meet. I didn't take any pictures on these 2 days so here are some miscellaneous pictures that I didn't fit in to any of the other posts.

We liked this street name because James always calls me Keka.
A Hawaiian Christmas Tree. Sunsets from our hotel room.I love Hibiscus.

Comments

T said…
So so much fun! I want to come see the rest of your pics sometime.
Jill said…
kresta! what an amazing vacation! the pictures are beautiful, and i'm totally jealous that you got to go parasailing! although, i'm not so sure i would have been brave enough to swim with the sharks...
looks like you had fun!
Kraucyk said…
Hey, bring the skydiving video and Hawaii pics when you come for Christmas. The girls want to see Uncle Jimmy jump from a plane just like Papa.
JOY said…
Hi Kresta! I noticed you signed up to follow my blog! Welcome! And thanks for sharing your Hawaii Vacation! Robin told me to go on your blog to see the pics and I forgot - so it was a treat to get to see them finally! My favorite was your tree with K's carved in it! I also love your vampire cupcakes - gotta see the movie still - maybe today!

Popular Posts